Glamping is glamour + camping.
Years ago, we would have to translate and explain the word Glamping. Not today, where glamping almost replace the word camping. Ok maybe not quite, but glamping has gained popularity we are seeing our friends go glamping regularly and for us, trying to keep track how many Glamping places is a forever work in progress because new ones keep coming up.
The last time about camping destination here and here and its time for an update and glamping deserves a category on its own!
13 glamping places to go, that’s more than once per month for entire year! In no particular order, here you go!
1. Dusun Bonda, Batang Kali, Selangor
DUSUN BONDA, a small privately-owned Villas and Bell Tent Glamping site in a fruit orchard, offers a harmonious stay with a breath taking atmosphere and surroundings. DUSUN BONDA is located at Ulu Tamu, Batang Kali, Selangor. It offers kids-friendly facilities, a beautiful serene view alongside a river and man-made waterfall and pool.
It all began with the owner’s love for nature and then came the idea of a family sanctuary, a perfect place to spend quality time with loved ones amidst tropical surroundings.
Nestled on a 2.1 acre of local fruit trees land and with a beautiful landscape, accommodations at DUSUN BONDA consists of 2 units of Studio Villa, 3-bedroom Villa (under construction), 4 units of Glam 5-metre Bell Tent and 4 units of Glam 4-metre Bell Tent. In total, we can accommodate up to 50 adults overnight.
- Price starts RM350 per tent
- Capacity 11 Tent including Villa, maximum 50 Pax
- Link https://www.dusunbonda.com/
2. Tanjung Inn Glamping, Cherating, Pahang
Tanjung Inn small chalet operator on the east coast of Malaysia at Cherating Bay.Our pics are mostly specific scenes of life on the beach and grounds. They have 10 units of bamboo Glamping Tents just about 100m away from the beach.
- Price starts RM75 per tent
- Capacity 10 Tanjung tents for maximum occupancy of 20 pax
- Link http://www.tanjunginn.com
3. The Hid3out, Sungai Tua, Selangor
- Price starts RM 299 per tent
- Capacity 4 Glamping tents
- Link https://www.instagram.com/thehid3out/
4. Glamping @ Kongkoi, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan
- Price starts RM270 per tent
- Link https://www.instagram.com/g.a.kongkoi/
5. Gopeng Glamping Park, Gopeng, Perak
Surrounded by Hills, River, Caves and Forest; Gopeng Glamping Park offers an ideal and unique experience amidst the stunning views of nature, perfect for events such as romantic gateway or weekend gathering with family and friends. And also for team building, parties, retreats and festivals.
Gopeng Glamping Park is a family-run glamorous outdoor camping experience; ensure you the friendliest hospitality at the comfort of your home.
Bordered by the beautiful and calm village of Kampung Chulek, Gopeng as one of the best adventure-tourism hub in Malaysia, Our place offers a number of activity choices from the serene and relaxing retreat to a leisurely culture, heritage and historical activities to the most extreme & adventure activities for adrenaline junkies, Gopeng Glamping Park will surely cater the needs and preferences of its guest.
- Price starts RM158 per tent
- Capacity 50 luxury tents for maximum occupancy of 200 pax
6. Glamz At Genting
Glamz is a one of its kind event space and glamping experience in Malaysia, where your undefined adventure begins.
Glamz nestles beneath the glistening stars. Wrapped by the cool mist of dusk and dawn, it captures the beauty of every sunrise and sunset. It narrates a different story everyday day–a different quest for every soul.
Glamz is a one of its kind experience in Malaysia. The only possible open space inspired by nature–where two lost souls can find themselves, where a night with good music and great friends becomes a reality, where we chase the horizons. It’s a millennial lodge where your undefined adventure begins.
- Price starts RM200 per tent
- Link https://glamz.com.my/
7. Tiarasa Escapes Glamping, Janda Baik, Pahang
Nature, Comfort, Unforgettable Memories. Tiarasa Escapes, Janda Baik. Winner of 3 Malaysian Landscape Awards, including Project Of The Year.
Only 45 mins from KL. 20 luxurious safari-style tents & 5 dreamy treehouses, surrounded by mountain mist, lush rainforest, babbling brooks, winding paths. Glamping at its finest.
- Price starts RM990 per tent
- Link https://www.tiarasaescapes.com
8. Permata Pugu Camping Site, Lundu, Sarawak
- Link https://www.instagram.com/permatapugu/
9. Glamping Pinang Sebatang, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor
A place for people to fall in love with nature
- Link https://www.instagram.com/glampingpinangsebatang/
10. Kebun Kita, Sungkai, Perak
Bell tent glamping + villa .
Private orchard area by the river with a pool .
LOCATION : Sungkai ,PERAK.
- Link https://www.instagram.com/kebunkita.my/
11. Tanah Aina Fahad, Ulu Dong, Pahang
Located on the Sungai Dong River in Ulu Dong Tanah Aina, Fahad invites you to immerse yourself in a luxuries nature experience
Tanah Aina Fahad Resort is located not far downstream from the popular Lata Jarum waterfall on the Sungai Dong River in Ulu Dong, Raub District, Pahang State, Malaysia. You can see the gardens where local vegetables are organically grown and used in the meals cooked for you here. Under the forest canopy is a rich world of surprises. There are diverse beautiful plants, native wildflowers with exotic scents, lots of multi-hued dragonflies, butterflies, and other insects. The sound of the water is always with you, always calming. A place that is so easy to come to, to be at, and to fall back in love — with nature, yourself, and others in your life.
- Price RM 270 – RM1740 per tent
- Link http://www.tanahaina.com/fahad/
12. Canopy Villa Glamping Park, Janda Baik, Pahang
- Price starts RM280 per tent
- Capacity maximum occupancy of 130 pax
13. Buana Kita, Kampung Gaing, Negeri Sembilan