THE RED CABANON is located within Janda Baik’s lush tropical rainforest in Pahang.
We offer campground in a field strategically positioned to overlook the mesmerizing views of the Kampung concept, beautiful valley, river or the tropical green garden. The Cabins also offers the best local dishes at it’s dining area called “veranda”. Synonyms with it’s name, THE RED CABANON, is the perfect place for teambuilding, reunion, camping, outdoor activities ad river experience at our raintree river which very secluded and away from hustle and bustle.
THE VERANDA serve delicious the local authentic meal which give the most memorable dining experience to all of our guest range of restaurants
One type of field that is growing in popularity that we enjoy producing is the multipurpose field. A multi-sport field is a facility that has the dimensions and markings for more than just one sport. THE RED CABANON multiuse fields can include inlay markings for football, fireball, soccer, paintball, gel blaster and field Camping
✅ Open tent space
✅ Common shelter
✅ Seating area
✅ Toilet & shower
✅ Sinki/washing area
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Janda Baik is a small village in Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia. Geographically located in the state of Pahang, Malaysia. About 30 km from Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia. A simple Malay kampong or village with a population of approximately 1000 people.
– River near The Red Cabanon
– Ulu Tampit waterfall – There are seven floors of waterfall and 4th, 5th and 7th floor, are the most common floors people go to visit. It only takes about 45 minutes of light trekking and hiking through the jungle to get to the top floor.
– Mount Nuang – Gunung Nuang or Mount Nuang (1493m) is the highest in the state of Selangor, which is in Hulu Langat. Gunung Nuang is among the famous mountain for local and foreign trekkers and it is also a “training centre” for those who plan to challenge the Mount Tahan in Pahang and Mount Kinabalu in Sabah. Trekking up Gunung Nuang in Hulu Langat offers intrepid trekkers endless opportunities to observe exotic and rare tropical flora and fauna.
– Fig Farm
☑ River swimming
- Malay local and fusion food. There’s plenty food stalls in and around Janda Baik by the main road you dont have to worry about difficulty to find breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Chinese food also available but mainly located at the foothill (did we mention Janda Baik village is located highland about 400m above sea level) in Kampung Bukit Tinggi.
- Fast food. Crave some crunchy fries or burger or maybe ayam goreng? McDonald’s restaurant is not too far away. Driving to Janda Baik via the highway from Klang Valley you will pass by the Genting Sempah R&R where the McDonald’s is located.
How much camping at The Red Cabanon cost?
Book directly from Thecamparound or feel free to drop a line to our hotline
We accept debit/credit card and bank transfer.
Other camps like this
Kuantan is about 30 minutes drive to Cherating where you can wake-up-to-south-china-sea-view-from-cherating-campsites/